MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.4 uses the largest and scales everything up to that size. This means that a 32x terrain.png and 32x items.png will be scaled to 128x if used in a pack with a 128x custom water texture. So guys you must download this MCPatcher for installing any texture pack in your minecraft.
MCPatcher HD Fix Installation
- Download MCPatcher HD Fix (for Windows) or .jar (for other platforms such as Mac)
- Launch the MCPatcher and you should see something like this
- Then click “Patch” button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start the game then go to Mods and Texture Packs
- Click open texture pack, if nothing appear then you manually browse to texturepacks folder in Mincraft directory.
- Copy all texture packs that you have downloaded in there.
- Enjoy switching in to different feels.